All information contained on this website is supplied to the public for free. We do not endorse or guarantee any pet breeders or the information they supply, the pets they sell, or any of the services, products or supplies listed on our website. All information is supplied by the individuals listed and each is responsible for themselves.
We recommend contacting as many breeders as possible for the best education available. This will ultimately assist you in making your final decision. Ask lots of questions, get references, ask for written proof of registrations & any certifications. Request a written agreement or contract to avoid future disputes.
Any opinions expressed, words used in classified ads or any links to our website are those of individual advertisers and do not reflect those of Original Services.com & Pets 4 You.com. Pets 4 You.com reserves the right to change the content and policies of its website at any time. We reserve the right to refuse advertising to anyone. Any and all pictures scanned and/or submitted to the Pets 4 You.com web site becomes the property of Pets 4 You.com. Pets 4 You.com has the right to use these pictures at its own discretion.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
• To improve our website
(We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
• To improve customer service
(Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
• To process transactions
(Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide (for order processing) will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to stop receiving our emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of every email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow such transfers) that enables the site’s or service provider’s system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to any outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third-party sites and your experiences.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act): we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section which establish the operation, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website below.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the web site owned by Original Services, L.L.C (herein known as “Pets4You.com”), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pets4You.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pets4You.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pets4You.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Fees for Services
Fees: Pets4You.com may change the fees for the Service at any time. The changes to the policy are effective immediately after Pets4You.com posts the policy to the site with or without prior notice to you the user.
Refunds: Pets4You.com WILL NOT issue refunds for services rendered on the Site. When you purchase services or products that are for a specified amount of time, you are bound to the agreement. Termination of the agreement will only be authorized if Pets4You.com is at fault. Any REFUNDS authorized by Pets4You.com, WILL NOT be processed until 30 days after the original charge was made. This is to protect the interests of Pets4You.com and other customers of Pets4You.com.
- The materials on Pets4You.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Pets4You.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Pets4You.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Pets4You.com does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through or upload to the Pets4You.com website. Instead, you hereby grant to Pets4You.com a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Pets4You.com website.
In no event shall Pets4You.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pets4You.com’s Internet site, even if Pets4You.com or a Pets4You.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Pets4You.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pets4You.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Pets4You.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Pets4You.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Pets4You.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked from its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pets4You.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Pets4You.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.