Comet Class UD & Hanky-Panky CDX both get TWO BLUE RIBBONS with the trial judge holding HIGH COMBINED and HIGH IN TRIAL Ribbons, Dave Morgan President: NYC Airedale Club.
"Come on over and pet us!" says Comet Class UD "Comet Class UD" Two Time #1 AKC Delaney Rated Obedience Airedale and One Time Top Ten Terriers in the USA, with Full German Bred "Dakota Ohivo Shadow Class". Aires are Riverside Hunters, Teach Water Fun as Pup if you want a Swim Companion as an Adult New Friends
WOW!" 199 of a possible 200 points OCT 2007
Cloud Nine, Perfect, Jett, Hairy "Common Touch Valor" - Valerie & hairy Comet UD
I am not in the chair because I took this photo
Christa is getting smooched!
Lilliy & Jewel in New Hampshire
Lilliy & Jewel
Super Happy, Healthy, Handsome, Intelligent Family Guardian / Companions.
American / German Bred Airedales. Forty years Breeding / Training/ Owning.
Practicing Broad Jump
Phil got his first Airedale at twenty years old in 1971. Now at 60 he is active with multiple Airedales in performance competitions. Having to walk the dog in NYC Phil started this first Airedale Henry Burlingame the Third on a book of old style training. Later in 1996 he would find out it was the exact work one would do to obtain an AKC Performance Title referred to as a CD or Companion Dog Title. Entering Ladies Club Dog Show, never having competed, Phil & Jett (Airedale) took 3rd of thirty-six dogs entered in the CD Class! Phil got hooked on this sport right there!
"Sunlights Ginger Snap" takes a swim while her live-in litter mate gets groomed.
Mocha and Chewbacca say "Our paw pads may be thick, but our Minds are sharp"
- The German Airedale Pedigrees and Proving our American Airedale breeding with documented performance accomplishments lends credibility these to the Class Act Pedigrees you live with for the next decade plus, click Pedigrees on the MENU at the top of your screen.
- The money issue in the long run: Of course health has material and emotional costs or benefits. Temperament can not be overrated as the value is that of a companion, like a child or spouse. If we could only buy the temperament we want...This is what we strive to improve on as breeders. As a result we have become knowledgeable in less costly more effective health program which can save you four times the cost of your Airedale over ten years, just ask.
- The money issue right now: We can discuss post dated checks, no deserving person should be denied quality companionship for this reason.
- Take advantage of our knowledge and you will have a better Airedale, less costly than a 'free" puppy.
- Dogs are investments that become more valuable with time. Not a tune up that wears out like the rest of our car. Have the best Companion/Guardian possible! If we could get these traits for a spouse or child we would. Recognize the importance of adding this family member, investigate & reap the benefits into the next decade.
Subject: Airedale terriers
Date: Sunday, April 29, 2007 4:10 PM
Hi! I'm one of the owners of one of you former dogs. Her name is Maggie (my parents bought her from you before I was born and I'm 11!). She turned 13 last January! She is still happy and healthy really loud, but happy! When we go to run around at the park ( yes RUN!) everybody there thinks she's just a puppy and is shocked when we tell them that she is 13. She has slowed down a bit and become a little more protective of my Dad but other than that she is still a puppy at heart!
Sire - Hanky Panky CDX Companion Dog Excellent
Hanky-Panky Class, CDX, with Mom Common Touch Class, CDX with admirers at Governors Foot Guard Show in Hartford.
The Puppy Bed
Comet Class UD, Winter 2009
COMET CLASS UD, UTILITY DOG AT YOUNG AGE. 15 YEARS OLD JAN. 2ND, 2012 ~ VERY HEALTHY AND NO PLAQUE ON HER TEETH COME SEE HER Page 132, available by ISBN # 0-7938-2809-0 AMAZON.COM
To see our Airedales & us the following Book is available everywhere:
ISBN # 0-7938-2809-0 "A New Owners Guide to Airedale Terriers"
Author Betty Ann Stenmark, TFH Publishing
Photos of our Family and Airedales can be found on Pages 83, 132, 144, Full page. Also Pages 18, 21, 23, 33, 36, 43, 47, 48, 51, 55, 55, 55, 58, 59, 71, 83, 115, 124, 126, 127, 132, 149, 151, 157.
Home Sweet Home
We offer a small packet of home introduction information. A 180 page book on how to raise your pup is usually useless when one walks thru the front door. It will provide the new owner with information that will exponentially expand and enrich your Airedales' home role and how to be sure from day one, to have a well behaved pet, that does not eliminate in the house, that as an adult, comes when you call, does not chew destructively, mouth or paw for attention, and walks with you instead of walking you.
Phil and Comet Class UD in Snow House with the Gang of Seven.
Handler, Philip and the American Airedale Teams, Bred from Old School Champions, have obtained 5 CD's, Companion Dog Titles; 4 CDX's, Companion Dog Excellent Titles;
1 UD, Utility Dog Title and 3 UDX legs. He has started three more Airedales on the Road to Performance Titles.
"Clipped Pup" "Sweetie Pie & Suki vie for attention."
"Suki" face in light.
These orphans are sick of watching TV! They want Homes!
These Snow -Pups don't need a shovel.
Phil at Home with "German/American" Suki
Litter mates at play, one clipped one not.
Our Airedales will go to the End of The World for their owners, this one did, and had his photo taken there to prove it !!
Hi Phil, Fergus loves the snow - Patty
PLS, PLS, PLS, CAN I COME ON THE BED???
Airedale Terrier Pups in Connecticut.